Archive for category Professional Chart
Today we released a new version of Advinion Professional Chart.
ADVINION is announcing the new Professional Chart’s version 2.6.
This version includes new features, along with enhancements of existing functionality.
Full changes in this version:
– Enhanced shapes, lines and technical-tools management:
- Control each point by adjusting manually the date and value for better accuracy and precision.
- Hide or show lines’ labels.
- New “lock” property to prevent accidental movement.
- Significantly enhanced color-selection gadget, which offers an easy to use RGB or HSB, based color browsing.
- New “Dashed” property to assist each tool to blend with the entire drawing.
- Shape deletion by selecting a shape and hitting the “Delete” key.
- Shapes, lines and technical-tools automatically scale between time-scales.
– Save current Symbol and Time-Scale with studies (Optional).
– Capture Chart to file in order to upload its image to online Blogs or Articles.
– New Crosshair and Real-time marker look.
– Customizable toolbar look. Each customer can redesign each toolbar’s button.
Technical analysis tools
– Fibonacci retracement.
– Fibonacci time-zones.
– Fibonacci fan.
– Fibonacci extension.
– Fibonacci time extension.
– Fibonacci arc.
– Gann fan.
– Gann square.
– Each Fibonacci and Gann tool has 10 customizable lines with the following settings:
- Line level (percent value).
- Dashed / Solid.
– Andrew pitchfork.
– Linear regression.
– Cycle lines.
– Point difference.
– Percent difference.
Shapes and Lines
– Cursor to cancel drawing mode.
– Ray & Extended line, to draw a line, extended behind its definition points to show crossing with historical and future data.
– Vertical and Horizontal lines.
– Parallel line, to easily create a channel.
– Arrow line to mark a specific location in the chart.
– Zigzag tool for a quick sketch of multiple lines.
– Circle tool controlled by a center and a radius.
– Ellipsis (called circle in earlier versions).
– Triangle, where each point is editable and movable separately.
– Text field.
Advinion Professional Chart new site is up and running at http://www.tradeandchart.com/.
This site gives an overview of the Chart and it features. You can see examples for some of the Technical Analysis studies, such as:
- Accumulation Swing indicator (ASI)
- Average True Range (ATR). Awesome Oscillator (AO)
- Bollinger Bands
- Bears Power
- Bull Power
- Parabolic SAR (PSAR)
- Commodity Channel Index (CCI)
- Chaikin’s Volatility
- DeMarker (DeM)
- Exponential Moving Average (EMA)
- Fast Stochastic Oscillator (Fast STO)
- Moving Average
- Convergence/Divergence (MACD) Histogram
- Momentum Moving Average (MA)
- Relative Volatility Index (RVI)
- Typical Price
- Standard Deviation
- Williams’ Accumulation/Distribution (A/D)
- Williams Percent Range (%R)
- Relative strength index (RSI)
You can also see a live demo with FOREX real-time data at http://www.tradeandchart.com/demo.aspx.
To see all instrument use the Instruments -> more instruments menu.
ProfessionalChart™ is a powerful visual real-time technical-analysis tool for any portal, website or system.
This advanced chart gives you an in-depth look into any market and security (FOREX, Stocks, Futures, Indices, etc…).
You can change the appearance of the chart by varying the time scale, chart type, zooming in to different sections and adding new studies or indicators such as RSI, MACD, EMA, Bollinger Bands, Fibonacci retracements and many more.
This System-Manager form enables the display of dynamic studies on top of each Chart’s panel, and even allows mixing of several studies on top of a single panel, such as “RSI on Price”.
You can select studies from a vast list, and then edit their parameters, such as periods, colors and display styles.
Saving your studies, studies-templates and Technical Analysis drawings make it available anytime anywhere.